1. You save a lot of money, often up to 50% of the new price for a designer bag.
2. Classic 390 is present when bags are traded internationally. Therefore, you have access to a wide range of designer bags at attractive prices.
3. We can help you find your favorite designer bags.
4. Classic 390 are specialists in the brands Hermès, Chanel and Louis Vuitton.
5. You get professional guidance.
We mostly sell Hermès, Chanel and Louis Vuitton designer bags, as these brands have the best resale value. Also, we are experts in these brands. If you have a special wish such as another brand, we will be happy to help you fulfill this wish.
We provide authenticity on all designer bags. Classic 390’s expert Peter Grossmann has bought and sold more than 1000 pre-owned Hermès, Chanel and Louis Vuitton bags. It is a basic value for Classic 390 to provide authenticity in order to ensure that our customers have confidence in us and thereby become repeat customers.
1. Highlighted/raised CC logo inside: At the widest point in the space where the CCs meet, the distance must be exactly 9 mm and the width of the CCs should also be 9 mm. The stitches must be the same color as the interior.
2. Stitching: Generally there are more than 10 stitches per inch on a Chanel bag. 1 inch = 2.54 cm.
If you treat your bag with care you are often able to get the same second hand price if you consider a resale. In some cases a very well-maintained vintage Chanel bag may even increase in price. The price you can get for your used bag varies from model to model and we are happy to assist you with an assessment.
Classic 390 is a physical store which sells both new and used unique items. We are not an online store. We offer you competent and serious advice prior to any trade and our customers extremely rarely regret their purchase. If you still consider regretting your purchase, we can offer to resell your item in your name.
Follow us at Instagram, and find our latest spectacular products!
🍷WINE, COFFEE, WATCHES & BAGS
📍Concept store in Copenhagen
🔥Check our “highlights” for product selections