WEAR, TEAR AND STRETCH OF YOUR BRACELET.
Don’t buy a replacement band just yet! Few Rolex owners are aware that they can restore thir bracelet to look like new. And it can be made at significantly lower cost, compared to the replacement value involved in the purchase of a new Rolex bracelet.
When each restoration is completed, the bracelet will be carefully hand polished and finished. As a result this will make it look like new and close to the original manufacturer’s specifications.
ONCE WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR BRACELET – THEN WHAT ?
First of all our inspectors will enter your bracelet into our customer database. Then we send a confirmation email that we have received and registered your bracelet. The next step will be to deliver your bracelet to our factory. The restoration process commence. Finally your restored bracelet is shipped back to our office for final inspection. Your bracelet will then be updated in our customer database and secure shipped back to you.
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE
FAST, SIMPLE, ACCURATE MOST OF ALL SECURED
- You fill in the order form.
- We will send you an offer which you accept.
- You deliver the bracelet at our address or you can use our pickup service.
- We will email you a confirmation receipt of the bracelet and register you in our customer database.
- We take a “before photo” of your bracelet.
- Your Rolex bracelet will be restored and/or repaired.
- We send you an invoice together with an “after photo”.
- Upon receipt of your payment, the restored bracelet will be returned to you.
Bracelet Service is an Appointment-Only destination with unprecedentedly personal customer service. Once we have received your Quotation Request you will receive an email with prices, shipping and payment instructions.
TERMS AND POLICY OF BRACELET REPAIR
As soon as our team restore your bracelet, it will be inspected, secure packed and you will receive wire transfer instructions. When your payment has been registered we ship your Rolex Bracelet by secure carrier. We will normally ship it within 24 hours or next normal working day.